Will OMV run on my setup

• Hallo,

ich baue mir ein kleines NAS auf und würd gerne wissen, ob OMV meinen RAID Controller ( Promise Fasttrak S150 SX4 ) unterstützt ??
    Meine weiteren Wünsche ans NAS sind :

- Druckerserver
    - Mailserver
    - Musik streamen
    - Bilder"grab" mit Sync in die Cloud
    - regelm. Backup auf externe Platte
    und final noch mit USV Support.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello all,

actually i am building a small NAS and would like to know if OMV supports my RAID Controller ( Promise Fasttrack S150 SX4 )....

My further wishes are :

- Printerserver
    - Mailserver
    - Musicstreaming
    - Pictureserver with Cloudsyncing
    - Backup to external HDD
    and in the future running with an USV.

Is OMV able to fulfill all my wishes ??

XsiFluxx

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV can do anything any other Linux distro can do (so the simple answer to your question, is yes). Now, how much of that will be configurable in the webUI, is the real question. Musicstreaming, backup to external USB, will definitely be configurable from the webUI. The others, should be easy enough to set up as long as you're comfortable with command line. There's a long thread somewhere around here about setting up OMV to work w/ Owncloud... If your'e using some commercial cloud service, if they have a Linux version, I imagine it could be setup via command line.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!