VLAN and static routes

• I was able to finally get access to my VLAN interface on my OMV4 machine. Just for clarification, I placed OMV4 on my Proxmox host, and initially I was having issue creating the VLAN interface, but recently was able to ssh into the VLAN interface. The problem that I am having is getting a static route out. I have tried using the web interface as well as command line and no bueno.

ens18 --> 192.168.30.50 [VLAN30] # Primary OMV4 interface
    ens18.40 --> 192.168.40.50 {VLAN40] # Docker VLAN

I am able to ssh to the interface with no problems. But when connected to OVM, if I attempt to ssh to a host on my network, the command hangs. Also, I am not able to ping any host on my network. Interestingly enough, I can apt-get update and upgrade, so I am able to resolve names. I also noticed that my docker0 (172.17.0.1) interface is down as well. Granted that I would rather my docker containers worked on the 192.168.40.0/23 network, but it would be nice if the docker0 interface bridge worked as well. I have setup ip forwarding and iptables:

Bash
    root@fs-01:~# sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding=1
    net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding = 1
    root@fs-01:~# iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT

But still no change. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!