Docker mitcdh/docker-google-ocamlfuse

• Hi all!
    Been lurking on this forum for the past 3 weeks now getting my feet wet in OMV and all it's greatness and quirks :)
    Really happy so far with the set-up. As a long time windows user I had to do some googling and trial and error (installation 4 atm) to get everything set up.

After reading all kinds of post on getting google drive working in OMV I found this docker: https://github.com/mitcdh/docker-google-drive-ocamlfuse It seems this docker makes it possible to mount google Drive on the system which I think is interesting because of flexibility and endless backups.

I enabled the drive api in google developers, got my id, key and verifiaction. Put them all in the docker UI as a host, used my docker PGID an PUID in the dockergui but then I'm at a loss..
    The log told me /mnt/gdrive must be an existing location. But what to do about this is unclear.

What do I do to get this working or will my efforts be futile?

I know this may seem like a lot of effort for 15gigs but my login from work grants me unlimited storage so I would really like to get this working :)

Hope you guys can help me out!

Kind regards,
    Capusjon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!