Can't connect after motherboard swap

• Hello friends, I need some help. I'm not a linux expert, so please bear with me - I can collect the info you need, I just don't know what I don't know. I've been running an OMV server for about 3 years - basically OMV, Couch Potato, Plex, Transmission, VirtualBox, etc. Recently I had to RMA my motherboard. I was hoping I'd be able to remove the old one and swap in the new one and everything would start up just fine, but that seems not to be the case. With the new motherboard installed, I can get to a console prompt, login, browse the file system, all without a problem. However when I attempt to connect to the Plex, Couch Potato, etc web services via a browser, I get "refused to connect" error. When I attempt to connect to the OMV Web UI, I get redirected to the motherboard web management console. I don't see any of my virtualbox machines requesting an IP from my router.

Basically I don't even know how to start diagnosing this problem. I've run through all the commands in omv-firstaid with no success. I'm hesitant to do much more since I'm basically fumbling in the dark right now and I'd like to preserve the data I have stored on my drives (which have RAID enabled). Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!