Plex server configuration and mount network drive(WD MyBook Live)

• Hi guys! So I have currently installed OMV on my Raspberry 3 B+. I installed the Plex media server through the Web Interface(Plugin) and wanted to start it up but I ran into some issues there. I want to point out that I am pretty much a noob and no to this whole self made media server stuff so have mercy with me.

Regarding the Plex problem: Server setup ends with errors but I have to really set anything up in the "Plex media Server" settings.
    So I guess the "enable" button does what it says, but I have to set a volume there, which one? I plugged in an usb ssd with some music on it. It does not let me select a volume via the drop down menu so what do I have to provide there?

Regarding the Network mount issue:
    I have a MyBookLive which keeps my media in sync, and I want to add it as a volume to the RSPB3 so I can get my music there for the Plex server. If I want to add it the process ends with an mounting error "Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount '/srv/a7e5b5fb-3ffc-4359-99a5-67167fa81437' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount error: could not resolve address for http:: Unknown error"

Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!