Error when creating shared folder from mergerfs pool

• OMV 4.x
    • Error when creating shared folder from mergerfs pool

Hello everyone,

I have a VM with openmediavault 4.1.20-1 and I want to create a network share for my mergerfs pool. The mergerfs pool consists of 2 snapraid data drives and is read-only. When I try to create a shared folder the creation fails. The creation of a "normal" shared folder on my snapraid data drives works without a problem.

Error log:
      Error #0:OMV\Exception: Failed to create the directory '/srv/71facb2c-caf3-4e57-b6d4-9b9b077c4dc6/testpool': in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:323Stack trace:#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->set(Array, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)#4 {main}

• I'm not sure your shared folder Path of testpool/ is correct, and there seems to be an inconsistency to me of having a shared folder with read/write permissions pointing to a read only mount point creation policy.
      --
      Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV 4.x - ASRock Rack C2550D4I - 16GB ECC - Silverstone DS380