Transmission plugin won't work on OMV 4

• Hi, i tried everything but no way to set it up...
    The problem is that when i try to set the download folder, when i click the save and apply button it return this error :

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1' with exit code '2': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 60: local: NAS-GN41/Shared: bad variable name

Also i gave permissions to debian-transmission and serched all over the Internet but i can't find a solution..
    Is there anybody who can drive me in the right direction to fix this trouble?

Thank you all in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

bad variable name

Best guess that relates to some sort of naming error, as an example download will work, down load will not, neither would down-load.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

• Thank you for the support, well i tryied everithing with folders also but nothing, the error stay..
    At the end i uninstalled the plugin and installed Transmission + OVPN by Docker and everything works pretty well.

:)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!