Transmission + OpenVPN unzip issue

• Hi all

I am having an issue with getting a version of transmission and openvpn working on my Pi setup

Transmission on it's own is fine however the image

https://hub.docker.com/r/haugene/transmission-openvpn

Seems to constantly restart and in the logs gives the following error

Using OpenVPN provider: NORDVPN
    2019-03-29 10:01:34 Checking curl installation
    2019-03-29 10:01:34 Checking unzip installation
    2019-03-29 10:01:34 [41mERROR:[0m This script requires unzip but it's not installed. Please install it and run again.

Total noob and unsure how to check if unzip is installed where needed. I can unzip files fine via ssh. I have my containers stored on an external drive so wondering if that's an issue

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hmm, that makes no sense... I don't have Unzip installed and Transmission+VPN is working fine on my system (64bit). I don't trust Pi's... they've had to many issues here lately.

I don't think the containers being on an external drive should be an issue... but I may be off base.

• The Pi is okay for what I'm using it for just niggly to set up. I'm quite stumped here.

I have installed openvpn as a plugin, but I'm unsure how to get it to auto connect to my NordVPN on reboot etc without me having to ssh and select the specific server. From my understanding Nord should select best to me like it does via the app

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!