Problem when starting

• Offizieller Beitrag

Most likely the graphics hardware is in a non-standard state when the computer power on. And this produce a weird pattern on the screen. After a while the system probe the graphics capability of the hardware and initialize the graphics hardware to a normal state, and the screen clears up.

OMV is designed to run continuously without any screen or keyboard, so I assume rather little care has been given to ensure that it boots up nice on all systems.

Be smart - be lazy. Clone your rootfs.
    OMV 5: 9 x Odroid HC2 + 1 x Odroid HC1 + 1 x Raspberry Pi 4

• Most likely the graphics hardware is in a non-standard state when the computer power on. And this produce a weird pattern on the screen. After a while the system probe the graphics capability of the hardware and initialize the graphics hardware to a normal state, and the screen clears up.

OMV is designed to run continuously without any screen or keyboard, so I assume rather little care has been given to ensure that it boots up nice on all systems.

If something like that I imagined, the main thing is that it works well.
    Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!