can't upgrade from 3 to 4 with omv-release-upgrade - error

• Hi, today I was trying to upgrade from 3.0.99 to 4 via SSH omv-release-upgrade but it won*t work.

bevor that I removed all non compatible plugins including OMV-extras plugin.

after entering the command omv-release-upgrade i got the blue screen with the message that all non-compatible plugins are deleted, I said "yes",

this is the error message in SSH.

Do you have any ideas?

• so i was searching deeper and I was trying this: https://forum.openmediavault.o…?postID=200223#post200223.

edit /etc/apt/sources.list -> the only entries are these 2:

Quellcode

2. rename file as "backup": /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list

3. tried apt-get update

I still get the following error:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I still get the following error:

Remove the backports repo by deleting /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list and removing any backports lines from /etc/apt/sources.list

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• correct this was the issue, i only renamed the file, after deleting it, it worked.

many thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!