LetsEncrypt is updating the certificate, but the certificate is not used by OMV

• Hi,
    I have an OMV 4 running which is basically running very fine.
    I only have one issue that I have not been able to solve until now and which has closed me off from the system once.

I am using LetsEncrypt plugin to update my certificate. This certificate is then used by OMV, which is basically working fine.

However, the renewal period is configured to be 1 month, so I should get a new certificate shown in the browser, which is accessing OMV. In my case, the certificate that is shown in the browser is not updated.
    In example: My certificate has been created at 04th Jan 2019, so it was valid until 3rd April 2019. Even if certbot and the LE plugin has successfully updated the certificate on the file system, OMV was not using it. I had to click "Generate" in the LE plugin section, after that OMV was aware of the new plugin and the browser also showed the correct expiration date of 3rd July 2019 (not sure of the exact dates, but I hope the issue is clear with that sample).

I have no idea how to tell OMV automatically to use the new certificate as I thought this would be done by the LE plugin as well...

Can you please assist with this issue and share your ideas?

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!