OMV crashes after JFS update

• So I ran into a filesystem issue on one of my arrays. My drives are formatted in jfs. In an attempt to fix it I reinstalled jfsutils from source so that they were at the latest version, 1.1.15. Since OMV comes with 1.1.12. After the install OMV's web GUI won't work. It would just load a blank page. I tried restoring, the web files from backups and it wouldn't work. It only came back when I did an apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault. During the update one of the packages to be reinstalled was jfsutils, which dropped me back down to version 1.1.12.
    Has anyone come across this before or know of a solution?

• Offizieller Beitrag

There must be a difference in commands/config and it is incompatible with OMV. If you need a newer jfsutils, just use a bootable distro when needed. Otherwise, you may have to wait for OMV 0.6/Wheezy.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!