Dockers - Secure Emby with LetsEncrypt and Nginx Reverse Proxy on a subdomain from blackhole's guide, small problem

• OMV 4.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dockers - Secure Emby with LetsEncrypt and Nginx Reverse Proxy on a subdomain from blackhole's guide, small problem

I am trying to implement this excellent guide

Dockers - Secure Emby with LetsEncrypt and Nginx Reverse Proxy on a subdomain
      Since I already used mnt/share 1 and 2 for my medias on 2 different disk ,I have to use a third mount point but If I use mnt/share3 Emby advanced page cannot find the path for the certificate (I got one by the way got a B rating @ SSL labs !)
      subsequently I am unable to save the new configuration in emby!
      Images
      • 2019-04-14_021217.jpg

20.93 kB, 483×211, viewed 93 times
    • Update: good new , bad news
      I decided to use the mnt/share1 for the letsencrypt config at least for now.

I can reach with my new subdomain externally the server but locally I am out with a reply "Invalid host"!!

Maybe I did not understand the part where I have to remove substream_emby:8096 and replace by internal OMV IPso for me I put 192.168.2.30:8096 but not sure about this ?

Fixed it bind to local network address was the culprit for some reason 127.0.0.1 does not work on my rockpro64 I think this also why I cannot get pi-hole working on it
      Now I wish someone or blackhole adapt this guide for airsonic /libresonic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nefertiti: Solution ().