Libresonic+Lets encrypt+DynDNS

• Give it a try .. remapping the ports is done quite fast. My config.php says the same exect the IPLOCAL ist specified to my omv machine.

for port remapping I just have to modify the docker, put in bridge?

I'm afraid of losing my configuration and I have no access to nextcloud from outside.

• for port remapping I just have to modify the docker, put in bridge?

I'm afraid of losing my configuration and I have no access to nextcloud from outside.

Yes just modify. Choose bridge and reenter the ports.

Unable to connect (in the airsonic.subdomain.conf.sample file i tried every possible way to type the server_name airsonic.....airsonic.mysubdomain....mysubdomain...)The only thing I couldnt follow from both guides was to nano /sharedfolders/Appdata/airsonic to nano a custom.cnf because ther isnt any

Did you remove the .sample at the end? server_name airsonic.*
    Are the containers joined in a network?

• Did you remove the .sample at the end? server_name airsonic.*
    Are the containers joined in a network?

Yes I did now leaving as server_name my_subdomain only name created in duckdns site
    Containers are joined in the netwrok i made with the command docker network create name_of_network
    Also I have the arguments as well mentioned in the video

• Yes I did now leaving as server_name my_subdomain only name created in duckdns siteContainers are joined in the netwrok i made with the command docker network create name_of_network
    Also I have the arguments as well mentioned in the video

My airsonic.subdomains.conf looks like this:

Dont forget to restart the letsencrypt container after you change a config

• F@@@@ck i m getting there probably....... I am an epic Ash@@@@@@ All that time I was trying to access the airsoft form another tab from my same internal network ahahahahaahahah. Just now I tried from a phone using cellular data and by https://airsonic.my_subdomain.duckdns.org I was able to see the message welcome to our server....what else am I missing now?

• F@@@@ck i m getting there probably....... I am an epic Ash@@@@@@ All that time I was trying to access the airsoft form another tab from my same internal network ahahahahaahahah. Just now I tried from a phone using cellular data and by https://airsonic.my_subdomain.duckdns.org I was able to see the message welcome to our server....what else am I missing now?

That should probably work too. You should clear your browser cache once in a while. Sometimes the changes work but your browser is too lazy reloading the information.
    When you get the welcome to our server your nginx reverse proxy works. So now you need to get the conf - files right.

• ok it looks like now I can also access locally after changing to bridge.
    Only I had to delete the docker nextcloud and redo it. now he tells me "your directory is invalid make sure that the data directory contains a" .occdata "file at its root.

How do you recreate this file and put it back in the right place ?

Edit : I managed to put back the data file but now again I have access from outside but still not locally ...

• files? how many are there?Also do I have to change the network mode from however_i_named_the _network to bridge in both containers? airsonic and letsencrypt

Do I need the arguments? --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --network however_i_named_the _network ??

No need to change the container if you build it according to TDL video ...

ok it looks like now I can also access locally after changing to bridge.
    Only I had to delete the docker nextcloud and redo it. now he tells me "your directory is invalid make sure that the data directory contains a" .occdata "file at its root.

How do you recreate this file and put it back in the right place ?

Edit : I managed to put back the data file but now again I have access from outside but still not locally ...

:/

• 'trusted_domains' =>
    array (
    0 => '192.168.178.100:444',
    1 => 'nextcloud.mydomain.duckdns.org',
    ),
    'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.mydomain.duckdns.org',
    'overwritehost' => 'nextcloud.mydomain.duckdns.org',
    'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!