the nginx plug Is another new nginx installed? Will there be two duplicate nginx runs on the server?

• Hello everyone.

I installed OMV on a TV box,Its performance is very weak, I have to avoid any duplicate service.

Now I want to install nextclouds, but I want to make sure that no duplicate services are running.

So I want to know,the nginx plug Is another new nginx installed? Will there be two duplicate nginx runs on the server?
    Or just the webui of nginx that OMV relies on.

on the other hand,
    What services are included in the docker version of nextcloud? Is there a service that runs repeatedly? (even in docker) I guess there is at least one web server.

If I want to use nextcloud completely without repetition, is there a good installation method?

Thank you.

PS:Above from Google Translate, I hope you can understand.I speak Chinese.

• Offizieller Beitrag

the nginx plug Is another new nginx installed?

No.

Will there be two duplicate nginx runs on the server?

Nope

Or just the webui of nginx that OMV relies on.

The same service.

What services are included in the docker version of nextcloud? Is there a service that runs repeatedly? (even in docker) I guess there is at least one web server.

If you are that worried about performance, get a more powerful box. A second web server running doesn't mean it will cause a performance decrease. Using the service will do that and it will do it whether there are one or two web servers running.

If I want to use nextcloud completely without repetition, is there a good installation method?

Please use docker. Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!