Plex metadata not downloading since last update

• Has anyone else been having trouble with Plex metadata not downloading since the last update (v. 1.15.4.993)?

I have movies now not matching altogether, and when they do match, the metadata will not pull down. Sometimes posters come in, sometimes they don't. All was working well before the latest update.

Is there something else I should be checking? I've check all permissions for the Plex media directories and files, and they are all owned by the plex user, so that shouldn't be an issue.

• Bonjour,

Idem pour moi, surtout depuis que j'ai stoppé mon abonnement à Plex, pourtant Radarr et Sonarr tout est ok et envoie l'info à Plex.

According to Google translate:

Hello,

Ditto for me, especially since I stopped my subscription to Plex, yet Radarr and Sonarr everything is ok and sends the info to Plex.

• Just a heads up, this appears to have been a DNS issue, not specifically a Plex issue. Not sure why it coincided with the latest release.

I manually entered the DNS to 1.1.1.1 and it fixed the problem immediately.

Hi,
    Im new to all this, and having the same problem. Where did you change the DNS to 1.1.1.1? If you could guide me a bit, I would be very happy. Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!