the data model 'conf.service.openvpn.client' does not exist, the data model 'conf.service.ftp' does not exist.

• So when logging in to the OMV GUI these 2 Errors keep popping up. 1st error says "the data model 'conf.service.ftp' does not exist" and 2nd one says "the data model 'conf.service.openvpn.client' does not exist".
    Can anybody guide me what do to with this? Yesterday I was trying different ways to access my files outside my network but couldn't get any secure ways to work. Only way I got to my files outside my home network was through usual FTP, and then I gave up. But now, (next day) when logging in again those errors appear.

Device i'm using is RP 3 b+ and it's running OMV image.

• Actually the same datamodel missing error goes to every option in the OMV. Luckily I had made a clone to my second SD-card before the errors begun so switched the cards and I'm good now. Also got SFTP working. Weird thing is when using Filezilla, no files are shown in my shared folder but when using winSCP or FlashFXP I can also see and execute all my files in that shared folder.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!