6x2TB ZFS, constant CPU_IOWAIT

• I moved from having a 2x4TB + 2x4TB ZFS setup to a 6x2TB ZFS using a Dell H200 Controller (flashed to IT mode) and the performance is sluggish. After installing Docker and using Glances, I noticed the alert "CRITICAL on CPU_IOWAIT (38.6)". This keeps coming up very frequently so there is obviously a bottleneck here. The CPU is a 4670K, Ram is 16GB. Is this a controller issue perhaps?

• I moved from having a 2x4TB + 2x4TB ZFS setup to a 6x2TB ZFS using a Dell H200 Controller (flashed to IT mode) and the performance is sluggish. After installing Docker and using Glances, I noticed the alert "CRITICAL on CPU_IOWAIT (38.6)". This keeps coming up very frequently so there is obviously a bottleneck here. The CPU is a 4670K, Ram is 16GB. Is this a controller issue perhaps?

Well, that means you are using a virtual disk because your ram IS FULL. CPU IOWAIT CRITICAL What are you doing on your system?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!