SMB issues out of the blue, "Failed to execute XPath query" now in web interface

• Not really sure what I need to do to fix this. I looked in Fstab and a few different config files and didnt see anything pertaining to that UUID. None of my current drives have that UUID either.
    Complete error is here:
    Error #0:OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='7fab1621-3da1-446e-93d5-f93e40add418']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/smb.inc(126): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.sha...', '7fab1621-3da1-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSmb->getShareList(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getShareList', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('SMB', 'getShareList', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

• Figured it out... search for that uuid ending in 418 in config.xml... removed the entire reference for that share. I dont even know what share that was because that uuid doesnt exist on any of my drives.

After removing that line I could start the smb service and connect to my shares.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!