WebGUI unavaiable (502) after removing php7.0 to install PHP7.1 (for next cloud)

• OMV 4.x
    • WebGUI unavaiable (502) after removing php7.0 to install PHP7.1 (for next cloud)

Hello,
      I need help. I wanted to install Nextcloud so I uninstall PHP7.0 to install PHP7.1 and since then my openmediavault is not working anymore. I have a 502 Bad Gateway.
      Can you help me please? I don't want to lose my data.

Thanks in advance,
      Sorry for my bad english, I am French.
    • You need to compile php-pam package in that case. Installing different versions which are not in the official Debian repo of a specific release is not supported in OMV.
      Better use docker to install and run NextCloud.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit
    • The sources can be found here packages.openmediavault.org/public/pool/main/p/php-pam/ but you have to find out yourself how to compile it, it's not that easy to write it in a one liner.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit
    • sirpapy wrote:

Hello,
      I need help. I wanted to install Nextcloud so I uninstall PHP7.0 to install PHP7.1 and since then my openmediavault is not working anymore. I have a 502 Bad Gateway.
      Can you help me please? I don't want to lose my data.

Thanks in advance,
      Sorry for my bad english, I am French.
      Unless you are good with shell, my sugest is that do a new fresh OMV install and configure it from scrath.

Data drives are not lost, you only need to import it and recreate shared folders pointing this time to existing folders instead of new folders.

Of course have a lot of work, but is the same that you spend first time so perhaps are familiar to you.
      OMV 4.1.11 x64 on a HP T510, 16GB CF as Boot Disk & 32GB SSD 2,5" disk for Data, 4 GB RAM, CPU VIA EDEN X2 U4200 is x64 at 1GHz

Post: HPT510 SlimNAS ; HOWTO Install Pi-Hole ; HOWTO install MLDonkey ; HOHTO Install ZFS-Plugin ; OMV_OldGUI ; ShellinaBOX ;
      Dockers: MLDonkey ; PiHole ; weTTY
      Videos: @TechnoDadLife
    • Hello Everyone,
      I made a new install but I am having a

Source Code

1. Alert! /dev/sda1 does not exist. Dropping to a shell
      2. Mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically.
      3. (initramfs)

I plugged off all my disks and install a SSD and then I put back the disks. When I boot without the disks it's good but as soon as I put the disks it gives me the error message.

Any clues?