Job for sharedfolders-Backup.mount failed

• I would like to run rsync on OMV (4.1.12 Arrakis) to pull content from a remote system for backup.

I try to setup the rsync job within the web gui of OMV like this:

I can save this setting, but when I try to apply the changes, I receive this error message:

This occurs regardless, if I create a new folder or if I use an existing one within the existing Backup folder.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for your kind support

Newtren

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Newtren () aus folgendem Grund: tried another option with different result, and then transferred the result to new posting

• The next day, I kept on trying and I created a complete new folder with this setting:

• Type: Remote
    • Mode: Pull
    • source server: root@libreelec:/var/media/INTENSO/Fotos/
    • Destination shared folder: rsyncbackup [on BK01, rsyncbackup/]
    • Authentication: Password
    • Password: ******

When I tried to apply the changes, I received this error message:

Then I tried to "Revert" the changes, but the new line was not deleted, but the yellow bar with Apply/Revert was gone.
    So I performed "Run" with the new line and the new rsync job seems to be executed!
    But unfortunately with another error message:

But this seems to be related to a different/rsync issue.

When I try to view/edit the new Job all the settings are empty and I receive this error message:

Code
    Failed to execute XPath query '//services/rsync/jobs/job[uuid='7be60cde-6e6d-42d3-b8bd-a3434df0488c']'.
    Error #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//services/rsync/jobs/job[uuid='7be60cde-6e6d-42d3-b8bd-a3434df0488c']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc(129): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.rs...', '7be60cde-6e6d-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRsync->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rsync', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

How to solve this now?

Thanks in advance for your support

• I accidentally got rid of the error message:

• I deleted all rsync jobs
    • I created a rsync job for local backup using an existing destination shared folder: no error message after "Apply"
    • I created a rsync job for remote push backup using an existing destination shared folder: no error message after "Apply"
    • I created a rsync job for remote pull backup (the desired version) using an existing destination shared folder: no error message after "Apply

• Finally, I deleted the unneeded rsync jobs (local, push) so only the relevant job was left: still no error messages after "Apply"

My problem seems to be solved (reason unclear)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!