Updating bricks OMV.

• UPDATE:
    I've found the updates responsible but I Don't know which one to blame or how to fix the issue. Seems like anything that touches the system files breaks it instantly.

One of these is causing my system to stop booting. Here is the WebGui log that was produced.
    Server Died After Installing These.txt

Original post:

I'm going to rewrite this since I was very tired the first time round. I'd be very thankful to anybody that can help.
    Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place.

The PC is an Acer Aspire XC-330.
    CPU: AMD a4 9120 (Technically an APU)
    GPU: Radeon r3 (Part of the CPU/APU)
    RAM: 4GB ddr4 (generic)
    OMV Installation drive: SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive

I burned the openmediavault_4.1.3-amd64.iso image onto a CD and installed it onto a Windows 10 PC. Everything seems to work alright and I can even setup my shares and access them as usual.

The problem occurs when I run the updates through the WebGui. Once I install all the updates and restart my server the OS no longer boots and I'm left with a "no signal" message on my monitor. I have to reinstall the whole OS as I can't access the WebGui because the OS isn't booting at all.

I originally thought that the update causing the issue was "openmediavault 4.1.22-1" but that isn't the case. I updated everything in the WebGui except for "openmediavault 4.1.22-1" and the issue still occurs.

I've attached the log I copied from the WebGui after clicking the update button.
    This is excluding the "openmediavault 4.1.22-1" update.

Apparently I'd exceed the character limit if I include it in the post as code so here you go. WebGui log.txt

Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this? I'd provide more info but I have no idea how to. I'm a Linux noob and don't have a clue on how to use it.

Something else I want to note is that I tried an older version of OMV. OMV 3.x doesn't have a display output on my screen.

Thank you to anybody who reads this and responds.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!