Can't create / erase shared folders after swap disk

• Hi there !
    I used to have a 4To disk but I had to swap for a bigger one. So I plugged both of them, used rsync to copy the content of the small one onto the big one, then proceed to change all the links (variables in dockers, etc) from the old one to the new one. Then I erased the small one. As I'm not sure to keep the small one, I also switched order between them, so the big one is in the slot 1.
    But I found that I forgot to switch shared folders for the old one to the new, and now, I can't delete them or even create new ones.
    Here is the error i get :

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-storagefolders.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': A dependency job for sharedfolders-storagefolders.mount failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details.

Can someone help me with this ?
    Thanks

• It was not the best idea to erase the smaller disk until checking the correct function after the change.

Similar questions are asked several times in the past on the forum. You will have to edit the OMV's config.xml manually.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!