Can't access dashboard

• So I use my pi 3 as a NAS for my Plex server on my shield. Recently the drive on my NAS with became corrupt and I needed to unmount it from omv so I can do some filesystem repairs on it. So I removed all of the shared folder references, etc and unmounted the drive. Once unmounted I turned off the pi and the drive. Once I rebooted my pi and tried to login to OMV webgui it is no longer allowing me to login. Not really too sure what's wrong so any help is greatly appreciated.

When logging in -
    Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: Connection refused in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!