Integrate Jenkins Docker into OMV (4x)

• Hello,Unfortunately, there is no suitable guide for integrating the official Jenkins Docker into the OMV.I have tried to connect via the bridge as well as the host accordingly over the haven 50000 and 8080 Jenkins.I have created a UID 1000 for the user. And a folder created in the Shared Folders section /var/jenkins_home.After saving Jenkins but does not start.Does any of you have another idea or could tell me what I'm doing wrong?

• Your Container path is most likely incorrect. Erase that and then type a forward slash / in the box to see what the container supports for a choice.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

My guess is you are using jenkins and not jenkins/jenkins if you read the reviews on here it's deprecated, an error that stands out, you can't just create a uid, this should be puid and that user is created on omv first, then from the cli id <username> will give you the correct information, and no I don't use it!!

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!