Newbie: Weblogin not working after installing union and Snapraid. Permission problem might be involved

• Hi!

I have for the past month or so been setting up my own OMV server, much thanks to this forum and technolifedad and his videos.
    After installing unionfs and snapraid I couldn't access weblogin after reboot.
    The funny thing is that all services and plugins (Pi-hole, transmission, resiliosync, nextcloud and many more) is up and running although the webinterface is not accepting connections on either p20 or DDH p443.
    I AM NO EXPERT IN Linux! I know a bit from what i've learned and I-ve tried my best so far.Tried omv-firstaid to reset/redo the webinterface.
    It gave me an error while updating the config file:

ERROR: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2
    nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

I don't know what else to try. Next I am probably gonna restore an old backup via the plugin.
    if I have to do that...how can I do that since I can't log on? Clonezilla? I used teh "dd" method for my backups.
    i am very grateful an answer, rather not reinstall =(

Best regards from a frustrated Norwegian =)

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get purge openmediavault-pxe

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Gnarf

Hat das Label OMV 4.x hinzugefügt.
  • Gnarf

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!