Error crating new shared folders "Failed to execute command"

• Hi everybody,

i possibly made some errors expanding my system to a raid 5 setup and now i can´t create new shared folders. Let me explain what i´ve done:

Initial setup:
    - 8TB HDD (Shared Folder: Appdata (for Docker) and Medien(media files for Emby))
    - 4TB HDD (Shared Folder: Zwischenspeicher)

I copied everything from the 8TB HDD to "Zwischenspeicher", deleted both shared folders "Appdata" and "Medien" and deleted SMB/CIFS approval. Then i unmounted the 8TB HDD in File systems and wiped it in Disks.
    After that i was able to create a Raid 5 together with 2 additional 8TB HDD. This was working and i could mount the Raid in File Systems.

Now i get the following error if i try to create a new shared folder (after pressing apply):

The systemctl is showing the following:

If i´m understanding everything correctly the shared folder on my 4TB HDD is causing the problem. But this is the one drive i didn´t change a thing. Is there any way to repair the system? If you need further information feel free to ask.

Thank you!

• Check for any access to the folder. I had similar error when I'd left WinSCP viewing shared folder.... also had it when had Putty session active with CWD in folder

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!