Haugene Transmission OpenVPN Docker plugin iptables

• Hi.

First off, this is my first post here. I'm not shure if this question/problem goes in the network or docker section, so I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

I have with success installed haugene/transmission-openvpn Docker plugin by following Techno Dad Life's youtube video. Everything worked fine. But I noticed that through the VPN (tun0) that my OpenMediaVault server was wide open by entering my VPN ip address in a browser. There I could reach transmission and OpenMediaVault webpages and so on.

I tried to enable UFW by setting it to true in the haugene/transmission-openvpn Docker plugin, But when I did that, I could not reach my openmediavault server at all. No ssh, shares no web.

So I'm wondering, can anyone give me some pointers to make my server by not be widely open trough haugene/transmission-openvpn Docker plugin?

Sorry for my bad english :P:D

Gyppie

• I kinda solved it by following a newer tutorial video fromTechno Dad Life. Can still see a few ports open when you scan my VPN ip. And transmission web control is still accessable. But for now I password protected that. Sor any ideas for a solution to make these ports invisible, I would welcome help with open arms.

Gyppie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!