Uninstalled Plugins still showing in Services, and giving errors every time the page is refreshed

• There are a few plugins still listed under Services, even after I've went to Plugins, and uninstalled them and rebooted the Pi.
    I have already Uninstalled these plugins yet they continue to show up Under 'Services' on the left, and they give me a Service error every refresh, reboot, or when you click one of the ones in the services list that has already been uninstalled.
    See attached screenshot.
    All circled in red on the left have been uninstalled but are still listed. And the error on the right is when I clicked one on the left I had already uninstalled.
    Any help is appreciate as I am new to OMV and Pi in general and this is my first stab at it, and so far I am loving OMV running my 10tb NAS!
    Thanks in advance.

• Try clearing your browser cache/Refresh the OMV webUI URL...

Most browsers, while on the OMV webUI, Hold Cntrl and click the refresh button.

That got it. Thanks!

Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Maybe this ahould be promtwd once in a while on the gui, or at least in addition to error messages. Something like
    "In case of unexpected behaviour delete your browser cache (link on ho to do with different browsers) and check if the the problem perists"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!