need help to setup simple ftp from webcam

• I have tried to setup a pmv system on my Raspberrypi 3, admin interface GUI is fine, installed a 250GB SSD which is recognized as sda. Problem is that my webcam can only do simple ftp, (user and password), no SFTP etc. I created a user GC, set the permissions to a directory on sharedfolders, set the ACL, configured the FTP. Access to the system works fine, but the file rights to store data is not permitted.

I have no clue how to continue, tried all sort of variants with no result. Upon login into ftp area, the "/" is shown, but the creation of a file or a directory is not permitted

Status: Verbindung hergestellt, warte auf Willkommensnachricht...
    Status: Anzeigen des Verzeichnisinhalts für "/" abgeschlossen
    Befehl: MKD test
    Antwort: 550 test: Permission denied

Don`t know what to do. Help is appreciated.

• Here is the content of the log

No relevant info inside. Maybe you need to add SyslogLevel notice to FTP's 'extra options' and restart the service?

Anyway: If you simply create a new sharedfolder and share it via FTP (without touching privileges and especially ACLs at all)... does it work then? OMV's defaults should be sufficient for such a situation (all OMV accounts created in the UI being member of the 'users' group and shares writeable by 'users' by default).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!