Rockpro64 hard drives are not seen by omv until reboot

• [/quote]I read the posts and I saw that arm64 uses 663Mb Vs 363 Mb armhf but I think nobody identified if performance is better in arm64 or armhf, I could have missed something.
    My board has 4 GB and I started configuring arm64, is it worth going back to armhf in my case?
    I will try to run quiet a few dockers, tvheadened, jackett, radarr, sonarr, deluge, some type of Kodi, letsencrypt, airsonic, possibly nextcloud.[/quote]

The gain in using arm vs armhf is about 15 ~ 20% in speed I believe.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

• I read the posts and I saw that arm64 uses 663Mb Vs 363 Mb armhf but I think nobody identified if performance is better in arm64 or armhf

Check the links in the link. I tested and found no relevant performance differences. But this was a special use case (NodeJS) and maybe 'worst case' as well. With 4GB simply don't think about the architecture any more.

• Check the links in the link. I tested and found no relevant performance differences. But this was a special use case (NodeJS) and maybe 'worst case' as well. With 4GB simply don't think about the architecture any more.

I will stick with arm64 as i spent a lot of time configuring it, it is unfortunately not possible to export config and import in another image.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!