installation omv5 on usb stick false

• OMV 5.x (development)
    • installation omv5 on usb stick false

i will test the omv5.0.1 beta image. The image is made on a usb stick an a other usb stick is pluged in in the computer for a test installation. The installation stoped on the creating the grub boot devise. But the normal debian installation works well.
      Is thed a point to make a report on github?
      omv 4.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 4.x | kernel 4.15
      used plugins: nginx | mysql | docker-gui |rsnapshot | antivirus | apt tool | letsEncrypt |
      used other: netxtcloud | logitechmediaserver | emby
    • happyreacer wrote:

i will test the omv5.0.1 beta image. The image is made on a usb stick an a other usb stick is pluged in in the computer for a test installation. The installation stoped on the creating the grub boot devise. But the normal debian installation works well.
      Is thed a point to make a report on github?
      It's because your install flash drive, is being detected as sda, and your "target" flash drive, is being detected as sdb.

dcandy.wordpress.com/2015/01/0…ls-to-install-bootloader/
      Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

• it doesn't work. when i will make dpkg-reconfigure grub-pc it doesn't work because the grub-pc is not installed. I installed it with apt-get install grub-pc. I make reconfigure and have two blue windows with a line for an optional comand and any ather.
      omv 4.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 4.x | kernel 4.15
      used plugins: nginx | mysql | docker-gui |rsnapshot | antivirus | apt tool | letsEncrypt |
      used other: netxtcloud | logitechmediaserver | emby