installation omv5 on usb stick false

• i will test the omv5.0.1 beta image. The image is made on a usb stick an a other usb stick is pluged in in the computer for a test installation. The installation stoped on the creating the grub boot devise. But the normal debian installation works well.
    Is thed a point to make a report on github?

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• Offizieller Beitrag

i will test the omv5.0.1 beta image. The image is made on a usb stick an a other usb stick is pluged in in the computer for a test installation. The installation stoped on the creating the grub boot devise. But the normal debian installation works well.
    Is thed a point to make a report on github?

It's because your install flash drive, is being detected as sda, and your "target" flash drive, is being detected as sdb.

https://dcandy.wordpress.com/2…ls-to-install-bootloader/

• Thank you, i will test it.
    But it is stupid. The omv 4.1.22 and debian works in this procsess

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• it doesn't work. when i will make dpkg-reconfigure grub-pc it doesn't work because the grub-pc is not installed. I installed it with apt-get install grub-pc. I make reconfigure and have two blue windows with a line for an optional comand and any ather.

• okay, i have news. I tray the omv5 beta image and it works. The omv 5.0.1 image install no grub. I dont know why.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!