[SOLVED] Can't execute "rsnapshot"

• Hi,

today i recognized that i can't execute rsnapshot. I got the following error:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; /bin/sh  daily xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx 2>&1': /bin/sh: 0: Can't open daily in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsnapshot.inc:202
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceRsnapshot->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusz9...', '/tmp/bgoutputB7...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsnapshot.inc(204): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRsnapshot->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('RSnapshot', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

Via Web-UI, i've re-created an entry on page "Rsnapshot", but the error still occurs.

Installed versions:

• OMV 4.1.22-1
    • openmediavault-rsnapshot 4.2.1
    • rsnapshot 1.4.2-1

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Rig

• Hi,

the following is simplified OMV-Code:

The code in line 9 returned an empty string. Something with the globals thems to be wrong?!?

I decided to reinstall the package

Bash
    sudo apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault-rsnapshot

and now everything works fine and rsnapshot is executeable from the OMV UI.

Regards,
    Rig

• Offizieller Beitrag

Something with the globals thems to be wrong?!?

When the plugin is installed, it adds an entry to /etc/default/openmediavault that looks like OMV_RSNAPSHOT_CRONSCRIPT="/var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsnapshot". That must not have happened correctly on your system. I would have been curious to see what the installed state of the plugin was before you fixed it. I'm guessing it was not ii.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi,

today i updated OVM to 5.6.2-1 (Usul) and the error occurs again.

Error Message:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; /bin/sh  daily xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx 2>&1': /bin/sh: 0: Can't open daily in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsnapshot.inc:202
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMVRpcServiceRsnapshot->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusOq...', '/tmp/bgoutputBy...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsnapshot.inc(204): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRsnapshot->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('RSnapshot', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

With the update the file /etc/default/openmediavault seems to be modified:

Code
    /etc/default
    user@host> ls -ltr | tail -6
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  193 Sep 28 22:01 wsdd
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3049 Sep 28 23:19 openmediavault.dpkg-old
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  172 Dec 10 00:35 avahi-daemon
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Mar 21 18:51 grub.d
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1199 Mar 21 18:51 grub
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1895 Mar 21 18:52 openmediavault

And all the lines regarding rsnapshot seems to be "forgotten":

Regards,

Rig

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!