Cannot see SMB shares while connected through VPN

• Hello all,

I am currently setup with a RADIUS Server L2TP VPN using my Unifi USG. I can connect to my home network, and I can see both the web browser and connect to the webgui, but I cannot see my shares. I think this is the problem but I have no idea how to fix it:

My USG assigns VPN guests an address of xxx.yyy.2.zzz vs the rest of my LAN being on xxx.yyy.1.zzz. I tried to configure it to provide a different range of xxx.yyy.1.zzz than the DHCP is assigning, but it wouldn't let me do that.

Is there some setting in the OMV webgui I can change to enable guests on xxx.yyy.2.zzz to see my shares?

Thanks in advance.

• Not sure if it's possible on linux: you could create a virtual port that will have the you in the VPN lan.
    I still think that it would be way easier to recieve a correct ip from your VPN.

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!