Can't Install Docker

• Hi all, newbee here so sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. I'm setting up a new home NAS and can't seem to get Docker installed. I"m running omv version 4.1.22-1 on an Odroid HC1 with Linux 4.1.4.111-odroidxu4. After initial set up there was an OMV-Extras tab with Docker is listed but the switch would not turn on. So I re-downloaded and installed the it omv-extras package, but that didn't change anything. There is no 'Docker-GUI' plugin listed under the Plugins section. In fact, there's no 'Virtualization' section under Plugins at all which is where installation videos show Docker should be. What am I dong wrong?

P.S. Is there a way to search these forums so I don't waste peoples time re-asking previously answered questions?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and/or advise.

• Ok this is how i did it on my system

1: Installed OMV extras.
    2: Under OMV-Extras i then enabled the plugin.
    3: did a refresh and then under plugins i added the Openmediavault-docker-gui 4.1.4

i hope this helps.

• Offizieller Beitrag

After initial set up there was an OMV-Extras tab with Docker is listed but the switch would not turn on.

Did you double click on it -or- select the docker repo and click edit?

P.S. Is there a way to search these forums so I don't waste peoples time re-asking previously answered questions?

These videos help with a lot of questions - https://forum.openmediavault.o…ntermediate-and-Advanced/

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a way to search these forums so I don't waste peoples time re-asking previously answered questions?

Look at the box in the upper right hand corner of this web page. This box searches the entire forum.
    (Where the advanced search page requires attention to the section where the search is being conducted.)

There are a few ways to search:

1. A single term in the search box. Such as Odriod

2. Multiple individual terms. Odroid & HC1 & Linux

3. An exact phrase. "asking previously answered questions?" Anything inside the quotes must match exactly. This phrase will list your post above.

• Thank you, I had the order of operations wrong. I was installing omv-extras and thinking that would put a docker Plugin in the list. Instead i had to 'enable' it, then install it. I'm all set now. Thanks so much.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!