Resetperms Stuck - Need Help

• I recently did a fresh installation of OMV 4.1.22 and needed to use the resetperms plugin to reset directory permissions to eliminate old users. After performing resetperms on a directory, the resetperms function seems to be stuck. Within the Storage/File System/Shared Folder In Use tab, the folder indicates it is in use by "config/system/resetperms" and has not cleared for about an hour now. The other directories I ran this service on, cleared quickly. The stuck directory only contained about 20 files. How do I clear the "in use" status and complete the reset?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The In use tab does not indicate the folder is busy with an action. It just means that sharedfolder is being used by a plugin. The reset should have been instant on a folder with 20 files. No need to clear anything. If it really bothers you, you can set the shared folder to none in the reset perms tab.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!