Anybody's Deluge docker unable to be connected to via remote app?

• Web interface is OK, but remote access via the app is broken. Shows as unavailable in Connection Manager. I didn't change anything other than noticing an update to the image a few hours ago.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• OK here's what happened. Watchtower automatically upgraded Deluge docker image from 1.3.15 to 2.0.3 on my OMV box. But the client on remote machines remained at 1.3.15 which introduced an client - daemon incompatibility. Upgrading the client machines to 2.0.3 solves that problem. But once I was able to get reconnected to the new 2.0.3 daemon, I noticed some cosmetic bugs that were highly annoying and also that some must have previously working on 1.3.15 plugins are unavailable on 2.0.3. HUH?

Not ready for prime time to say the least.

I downgraded the daemon docker to TAG: amd64-5b398f77-ls22 and will leave it that way for a while.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I don't use Deluge, I was going to ask if you were using Watchtower.
    While it was a manual update - I got burned in a similar manner while updating another Docker, to the latest image, in times past.

Other than this event, how has Watchtower been doing with other Dockers?

• The only other problem with a docker update was also with Deluge and this was attributed to some bad coding and inadequate testing by the developers prior to pushing the image out. Watchtower implemented the breakage but I would have manually update anyway and that would have broken it.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!