Trouble Configuring Sonarr & Transmission VPN Dockers

• hey folks -
    So I'm trying to setup two dockers and i'm running into two problems.

First things first - Sonnar has been setup and configured and is going out and sending info over to SABnzbd, which is then downloading the data. I can see it in my downloads share.... /Downloads/SABnzbd/Complete/TV/

However, sonarr won't import it beyond that. I thought it might be a permissions issue - which it may still be but to check that i confirmed that the user I setup has UID and GID of 1000 and 100 and that's what i put in the container preferences.... i also looked in the users profiles i setup and the user has r/w for all the shares.

The error i get in the log file is:
    [Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/tv/restofthefilenamehere.

Meanwhile - transmission VPN is also giving me some trouble. The log file reads:
    standard_init_linux.go:207: exec user process caused "exec format error"
    (and so on and so forth).... and it won't start. Any thoughts there?

• Offizieller Beitrag

exec user process caused "exec format error"

You are probably using an x86 image on an arm board.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You are confused. What is being suggested is that you are using an incorrect for your system architecture Transmission VPN docker image.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• You are confused. What is being suggested is that you are using an incorrect for your system architecture Transmission VPN docker image.

yeah i got that - i was saying is that do i need to start over from scratch then on configuring a new docker.... i'm using this docker https://hub.docker.com/r/haugene/transmission-openvpn .... so then the question is should i get transmission and openvpn via a separate docker?

• The problem here is that you have not told us what exact docker image you are using. What is the exact full name of the image you are using?

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• No that is not sufficient. You have to select the appropriate image for your hardware from those listed in the Tags section and specify that specific Tag when you full the image.

You probably want the latest-armhf image, so use that Tag.

--

• No that is not sufficient. You have to select the appropriate image for your hardware from those listed in the Tags section and specify that specific Tag when you full the image.

cool - i'll track that down and give it a whirl... if i have any problems from there i'll post but i bet that's it.

Any thoughts on the sonarr problem? happy to post more info if you'll need more to help.

• It really isn't possible to provide specific help with problems when you haven't provided your full container configurations.

Get into the habit of posting screenshots from the Docker GUI. Also, provide things that aren't shown in the GUI such as the ownership and permissions of all related files and directories involved.

There are many helpful Guides available here on the site and you should look at any that specifically handle containers that have to inter-operate with each other.

--

okay - so made some progress and am still running into an error. So what follows is my logfile - it seems to have a problem with TUN/TAP but i created (as suggested by Technodadlife (

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    )

a line that says CREATE_TUN_DEVICE=true ... not sure if that is realated as this is beyond my depth. Any suggestions?

• just curious if anyone had some thoughts on this - i haven't been able to find any documentation/forum posts that help address this - but as we all know - if you don't know where to look in the first place it's likely you won't find the answer.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!