After installation web interface does not accept login

• Hello
    You can guide me.
    I just installed OpenMediaVault for testing and I can not log in.

During setup the setup asked the password for root, I set the password "1234".

But when I try to access it via the Web Interface it returns with error over the users "admin", "admin: openmediavault", "openmediavault" and tried to enter with the user "root".

I recorded a screen cast so that you can see the problem that is presented.
    Movie in Youtube

On completion, the problem does not occur, I can quietly access Debian with the root and the password above.

• Offizieller Beitrag

During setup the setup asked the password for root, I set the password "1234".

But when I try to access it via the Web Interface it returns with error over the users "admin", "admin: openmediavault", "openmediavault" and tried to enter with the user "root".

You need to login to the web interface with the "admin" user. The default password is openmediavault. Do not login to the web interface with the root user.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!