My current config to stream my media wherever I am in "topissim" (maximum in english) quality

• Hi everybody
    I use OMV since ..... euh.... bah ..... (french interjections :P ) since 4 or 5 years I think, it's a very very good companion ultimately :thumbup:
    I had always recycle my "old" components to troubleshout PC's of my friends or build my home server and as I change my config after 4 years in general I am the happy owner/user of couple of good stuff :love:
    Actually OMV 4 runs on an Intel i7 3770k watercooled on Asus mobo with 8 SATA connectors, 8 Gb of RAM, a 4Tb for the OS and torrents partition :saint: and a RAID array from some 8Tb hard drive for NAS...
    I like when it breathes well to watch my favorite Star Wars while my daughter is watching over the internet on is tablet her own favorite Marvel while my torrent client :whistling::saint::evil: or FTP's server are sharing a "couple" of media :whistling::thumbup: .

Greatings to all ^^

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!