Cannot add or remove AFP shares, or add new shared folders

• Hey I have a major problem. I cannot add or remove any more shared folders or add or remove any more AFP shares using the Apple Filling section.

I get these errors when removing the AFP share:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit monitor netatalk 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

This error when trying to make or edit a new shared folder path:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-Storage.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-Storage.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-Storage.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

I dont know how to fix it and its super frustrating. It seems to fix itself sometimes but just comes back at other times.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I had this problem a lot a while ago... but I ran an update and it's been resolved for a while.

Are you running docker? If I recall correctly, when I was having that problem and did what the error said (checked journalctl and systemctl).. something clued me in that it was an issue w/ docker.

Try stopping all docker containers...

SSH your server and login as root and execute this command:

docker stop $(docker ps -aq)

That's going to stop all docker containers.

Go back to the webUI, and see if you can add/remove folders, etc. like you're expecting.

To restart all your docker containers...
    docker start $(docker ps -aq)

Not sure why, but this would allow me to add/remove shared folders, etc.. then as soon as I enabled docker again, the problem came back. I ran an update a while ago and I'm not sure what was updated, but it fixed the problem for me.

I'm running 4.1.22-1

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!