Update management

• Hi. I would like to get help from you guys. I installed the 4.1.22 today, and I have a lots of update at Update management menu. The question is: I have AsRock Q1900DC SoC, so I have Intel J1900 CPU. Need to update amd-mmicrocode, dbus, firmware-amd-graphics, firmware atheros, linux-img-4.19 and same one? Thank you!

• From the OMV GUI, just check all of the updates and click 'Upgrade'. If this causes problems, please report them in a new thread.

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

• Hi!
    Hot same issue as TS, except I`m using OMV for couple of years and yesterday i discovered about 176 updates, like adduser, anarcon, bash, busybox, bzip, curl and so on.. Something wrong with it. Worst of all, that I tried to install them all, and there was conflict with libcurl, or something like these, I deselect updates that cause conflicts and tried to update again, and.. it doesn`t succeed.After some of updates installed, an error appeared, and after that I cannot login via web gui anymore. Just blank page. Tried different browsers and pc`s, same issue. But server is working, I still can access to shared folders, and transmission web gui.
    I tried omv-firstaid, didn`t help, tried to restart nginx porcess, still no luck.
    So only option left for me to get OMV back to normal work is to revert to backup, that i created month ago.
    There`s definitely something wrong with update list !
    But interesting thing, I installed omv on virtual machine, an there was only few of updates, which cause no errors after install.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!