Update management

• OMV 4.x
    • Update
    • Update management

Hi. I would like to get help from you guys. I installed the 4.1.22 today, and I have a lots of update at Update management menu. The question is: I have AsRock Q1900DC SoC, so I have Intel J1900 CPU. Need to update amd-mmicrocode, dbus, firmware-amd-graphics, firmware atheros, linux-img-4.19 and same one? Thank you!
    • Hi!
      Hot same issue as TS, except I`m using OMV for couple of years and yesterday i discovered about 176 updates, like adduser, anarcon, bash, busybox, bzip, curl and so on.. Something wrong with it. Worst of all, that I tried to install them all, and there was conflict with libcurl, or something like these, I deselect updates that cause conflicts and tried to update again, and.. it doesn`t succeed.After some of updates installed, an error appeared, and after that I cannot login via web gui anymore. Just blank page. Tried different browsers and pc`s, same issue. But server is working, I still can access to shared folders, and transmission web gui.
      I tried omv-firstaid, didn`t help, tried to restart nginx porcess, still no luck.
      So only option left for me to get OMV back to normal work is to revert to backup, that i created month ago.
      There`s definitely something wrong with update list !
      But interesting thing, I installed omv on virtual machine, an there was only few of updates, which cause no errors after install.