cloudcmd do not run and always restarting

• hi
    i installed cloudcmd and configured the port 8000 and folders /root -> /root, /mnt/fs -> /

then it is always restarting and not stay running, therefor i cannot access it from the web browser.

any help?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Neither of these problems have anything to do with OMV and it seems like you are running a desktop environment which we recommend not doing.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• what do you mean desktop enviroment?
    On my linux? I have gui, right.
    Im trying to install a gui file manager? Yes. Why is it not recommended?

And how come 2 installs restarting are not omv related issue? How and where can i get help for this?

• Offizieller Beitrag

then it is always restarting and not stay running, therefor i cannot access it from the web browser.

In most cases this is usually related to the wrong image tag being used in relation to the hardware, in OMV's GUI what's the system hardware information.

• so my nextcloud stop working now.
    i tried to remove both of those containers and images from docker but stil nextcloud is not working.

I stopped nc and mariadb and tryed to install syncthing but again always restarting.

Please help

• Offizieller Beitrag

what do you mean desktop enviroment?
    On my linux? I have gui, right.
    Im trying to install a gui file manager? Yes. Why is it not recommended?

Desktop environment = GUI
    I have explained why it is not recommended many times in plenty of threads on this forum.

And how come 2 installs restarting are not omv related issue? How and where can i get help for this?

They aren't plugins and don't have anything to do with OMV. Just because you install a linux program or package on an OMV install (which is just Debian), doesn't mean it is an OMV issue. It is possible someone knows the answer but I was just preparing you that you may not get an answer.

so my nextcloud stop working now.
    i tried to remove both of those containers and images from docker but stil nextcloud is not working.

I stopped nc and mariadb and tryed to install syncthing but again always restarting.

There is something very unstable with this system. Maybe storage is unstable. Hard to say. You have so many things going wrong that I think you should start from scratch without the desktop environment/GUI and get each step working before moving on to the next.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• ok. Thanks. I guess i will start over.

But i need help decide with what.
    I have 2 hdd i need as raid and need them to work as a private cloud for me.
    From my cellphone it will upload to the hdd and i can then stream and download files anywhere.

What can you recommend?

How about dietpi?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have 2 hdd i need as raid

Why raid? Raid isn't backup.

eed them to work as a private cloud for me.

nextcloud is probably the right thing.

How about dietpi?

Why would I recommend something other than OMV?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dietpi is like os

I am quite familiar with Dietpi.

Omv can be installed on it.

Can and should are two different things...

So ill look for another os image.

What kind of system? There should be no need to find another OS image. OMV 4.x should only be installed on Debian 9.x

• Offizieller Beitrag

i have a raspberry pi 2 b

Cloud Commander nor Krusader are compatible with the Pi.
    Raid configuration has been disabled for USB devices (very bad idea)

Given your other issues I would say that the SD card is failing or the Pi is suffering from under powering.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!