File System unable to be mounted after power outage

• After a brief power loss my file system is unable to be mounted. When I attempt to mount the system which is on a 2tb hard drive this error appears:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/Iron1' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount: /etc/fstab: parse error at line 12 -- ignored mount: /dev/sda1: can't read superblock

With details stating:

I apologize in advance for pictures.

cat /proc/mdstat
    blkid
    fdisk -l | grep "Disk "

cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf

mdadm --detail --scan --verbose

The last command did not seem to spit out any information which is most likely user error as I am very new to Open Media Vault. Thanks in advance as this is probably a very simple issue.

• It looks to me that you have a single HDD. mdadm is used for RAID configurations, you don't need it if that Filesystem is not on a RAID Setup.

Try to check the filesystem with fsck first with fsck /dev/sda1

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!