Plugin & Update Eror.HDD disconnects OMV from Network.

• OMV 4.x
    • Update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plugin & Update Eror.HDD disconnects OMV from Network.

Hello

I am running OMV 4 on Odroid Xu4. From last 2 weeks whenever i try to check for updates in update management and check for new plugins in plugins sections i get errors. I am attaching screen shot of errors and my system details and config. I am also attaching a text file with the whole error message.Apart from that yesterday I connected my omv hdd to ubuntu to transfer some files from a external HDD. Files of around 800GB were successfully transferred. And after that I was able to access the files from my nas for a while but after sometime it stopped working. The NAS got disconnected from the network. Whenever i try to access it with the HDD connected, it doesn't show up on the network but when i disconnect the HDD, it connects fine and i can access the omv.Please help.

Thanks
      Images
      • update_error 1.png

400.44 kB, 1,440×900, viewed 27 times
      • update_error 2.png

415.5 kB, 1,440×900, viewed 24 times
      • plugincheck_error 1.png

433.89 kB, 1,440×900, viewed 25 times
      • plugincheck_error 2.png

436.03 kB, 1,440×900, viewed 23 times
      • system info.png

31.2 kB, 600×241, viewed 23 times
      • network config.png

354.39 kB, 1,440×900, viewed 25 times
      Files
    • Your error messages talk about authentication errors and a proxy in between. Not related to OMV.

If you need to access the Internet via a proxy then start here with troubleshooting.

Though this sounds like underpowering/undervoltage:

gagneur wrote:

Whenever i try to access it with the HDD connected, it doesn't show up on the network but when i disconnect the HDD, it connects fine and i can access the omv
      No more contributions to this project until 'alternative facts' (AKA ignorance/stupidity) are gone