Plex Plugin

• Hey..

One day into using OMV... Looks like a pretty close to perfect solution between Unraid and Xpenology...

I have run into one problem however.. I originally setup the plex plugin, I ran into a problem with some disks which I took care of, but at that point Plex started throwing errors regarding some stored Plex library path.

I have removed, purged, hunted, and I have not been able to find out where this config entry is.

Also getting the

Failed to Exexute XPath query '//services/plexmediaserver'

I've been hunting around trying whatever I could find that might help but so far no dice...

Is there any way to absolutely nuke/purge all references to Plex so it would be possible to do a new virgin install of the plex package?

• Uninstalling the plugin should give you another shot at reinstalling it. But I would consider using the plex docker instead.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• As above go with Docker check out Technodadlife on YouTube, he makes it easier if you have no experience with Docker. Great thing about docker is software is self-contained and can be removed with ease. Installation and startup is fast and you should get used to using it for most software on OMV. The more you use Docker the cleaner and more stable your OMV image will be.

• Here one video about

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    Technodadlife, Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!