Piwigo + letsencrypt help needed

• I currently have letsencrypt running nicely with Nextcloud (both in dockers), and I'd like to use it also with piwigo (also in a docker).

I know that I'd have to add --network MYNETWORK name to the piwigo container, as well as editing/adding the letsencrypt nginx config files. Since I don't see a piwigo nginx config file in letsencrypt, I assume I'm going to have to start with one that works and edit/rename.

My ultimate endstate is MYDOMAIN.duckdns.org points to Nextcloud, and MYOTHERDOMAIN.duckdns.org points to piwigo. I already have both MYDOMAIN and MYOTHERDOMAIN in both the duckdns and letsencrypt dockers (under SUBDOMAINS).

Not exactly sure where to start in order to accomplish that, so I'm turning to everyone here. The endstate desired is that I only have a couple of ports exposed to the outside world, and those ports (90 and 450) only talk to letsencrypt. It's the reserve proxy that I only sort of understand, but again - don't know exactly where to start.

Thanks in advance - everyone's help is greatly appreciated.

Is this old airplane safe to fly? How in the world do you think it got to be this old?

• If your letsencrypt container is working fine right now, the only thing that is needed should be a piwigo.subdomain.conf like this:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!