Run OpenVPN client and server on the same machine

• I have a number of containers (plex, emby...) that I want to route through a vpn (nordvpn), since the container haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn has an openvpn client instance inside it I'm currently using --net=container:vpn on the plex and emby containers to tunnel them through the vpn connection that haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn exposes.

Until there everything is ok.

Now I'd also want to access my lan (and my services) from outside by deploying an openvpn server (kylemanna/openvpn).

The problem is that if I run haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn as Host it conflicts with kylemanna/openvpn even if I map kylemanna/openvpn on port 1195 instead of 1194 (I need to run it as Host otherwise I cannot exploit --net=container:vpn on the other containers (plex etc.)); by "conflict" I mean that the client connected to the server kylemanna/openvpn stops working.

While if I run haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn as Bridge they both work well, but as I said, I cannot use --net=container:vpn.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!